Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sausage Skillet

This recipe is adapted from the blog Mommy! I'm Hungry and I believe she got it from the Hillshire Farm recipes.  I adjusted this recipe to make it easier and healthier.  Very simple and quick! 
Sausage Skillet
1pkg kielbasa sausage, (links)fully cooked,cut up(I use turkey sausage..it is SO good and very low fat)
2pkgs(4oz each) Knorr-Lipton Pasta Sides, use any flavor, I use butter herb
1pkg shredded coleslaw
Make pasta according to package directions. Cut up sausage.  Place fully cooked sausage chunks into pan and lightly brown and then add the package of coleslaw. It will seem like a lot of coleslaw, but it cooks down. Let the coleslaw simmer for a bit, around 5-7minutes, until it softens, stir every so often. Add the cooked noodles and mix. YUM!


I am a VERY blessed and Happy Mommy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...