Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Have you ever looked on a package of dried cranberries and seen this cookie recipe? I did a few years ago and they sounded wonderful so I made them and they are AWESOME! I didn't have white chocolate chips, so I used chocolate.  I love anything oatmeal and then you add cranberries and white or chocolate chips and that is just yummy in my tummy! I'm sure you could sub raisins for the cranberries, but you should try the cranberries, they are so good.
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies-OceanSpray
2/3C butter, softened(lay out for about 30minutes)
2/3C brown sugar
2 large eggs
11/2C old-fashioned oats
11/2C flour
1tsp baking soda
1/2tsp salt
11/4C Craisins
2/3C white or chocolate chips, or chunks
Preheat oven to 375. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.  Add eggs, mixing well. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate mixing bowl.  Add to the butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each.  Stir in dried craisins and white or chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.  Bake for 10-12minutes or until golden brown.  Cool on wire rack.  Makes around 21/2 dozen cookies
These are so soft and chewy and delicate!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...