Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nutella Crescent

The BIG love day is tomorrow! Do all of you moms have all the school Valentine's cards filled out?!! That is what my kids did on our snow day off from school. It is so nice that they both are old enough now to write them out and do them on their own. And they love doing it, well, until about the 15th one and then they get tired of writing their name. Do you have big plans with your love? It is hard to have a date with your love when you also have kids, but I usually embrace the whole idea and involve the kids. I usually make a special supper of spaghetti and salad and garlic bread(which is super simple, but everyone wants it)and a special chocolate dessert. I am the worse morning person I know of, I'm not always cranky, I'm just out of it and can't "think" until atleast one cup of coffee.....so, this means a special Valentine breakfast is always a BIG maybe. That is why I for sure make the supper extra special..(I'm awake by then!). I have bunco this week with the girls and the host is doing a dessert bar, YUMMY! I plan on making these cute little jewels. Is it croissants, or crescents?
Nutella Crescents
1pkg pillsbury crescents
nutella chocolate spread
powdered sugar
Unroll the crescents into 8 triangles and place 1T nutella mixture in the middle and roll up. Bake at 375 for 11-13minutes on a greased baking sheet. Let cool and sprinkle well with powdered sugar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...