Saturday, June 18, 2011

Peachy Fruit Salad

I actually got to sit a bit yesterday and catch up on my food blogging! I love when that happens. Although the reason I got to sit was because I was under the weather, but atleast something good came out of it and I got to browse through tons of recipes and catch up on some of my favorite food blogs.  I got this easy and delicious recipe from a very wonderful blog, Real Mom Kitchen.  Laura has the best pictures and recipes and even has a cookbook out...my pictures on my blog are terrible and when you visit this blog you will know just what to compare them with..oh, to have a nice camera and be able to take pictures like this gal does....and to have a cookbook! To have my own cookbook, well, that would just be a dream of mine, how fun and exciting!  This fruit salad is just perfect for hot summer days and the pie filling makes a wonderful sauce for the fruits, yum!
Peachy Fruit Salad-Real Mom Kitchen
1 (21oz)can peach pie filling
1 (20oz)can pineapple chunks, drained
1 (11oz)can mandarin oranges, drained
2 firm bananas, sliced
1C mini marshmallows
1C sliced grapes(I didn't use grapes)
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix and refrigerate until serving.


1 comment:

Abby said...

Hi Tammy!
I am trying to catch up on blog reading today too! This looks really good and it is going on the menu!
*I feel the same way about my pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...