Monday, June 6, 2011

Crockpot Lasagna

This is a great dish from the wonderful cookbook collection, Gooseberry Patch.  It is great during the summer heat because it is made in the crockpot and doesn't heat up your kitchen.
Crockpot Lasagna
1-2pounds cooked ground beef
26oz jar spaghetti sauce
8oz pkg bowtie pasta-cooked(I use egg noodles)
12oz cottage cheese(I use the full 24oz container)
16oz pkg mozzarella cheese
Mix beef and sauce.  In crockpot, layer 1/2 beef mix, 1/2 pasta, 1/2 cottage cheese, 1/2 cheese.  Repeat. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.  Serves 8
I added pepperoni and mushrooms
When I made this in my 6qt crockpot it came clear to the top and it cooked on high it took 3-4hours


This recipe linked to:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...