Friday, June 17, 2011

No Cook HomeMade Ice Cream

I can't remember where I got this recipe, but I'm sure glad I found it! It has no eggs and no cooking! You must like vanilla in order to like this recipe because the vanilla flavor is fabulous! Fresh fruit or chocolate is wonderful on top of it, but I enjoy it all by itself in all its glory!  I have not made this yet this summer, it has not been hot enough here, but I saw this recipe and I thought I would share it with those of you who have already experienced some hot summer days and are craving homemade ice cream! Really you don't need hot weather to make this, but it does help it taste that much better!
No Cook Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
2quarts Half-n-Half
1/2pint heavy cream
11/2C sugar
4tsp vanilla
pinch salt
Combine ingredients in a large bowl and pour in your ice cream container and freeze according to the manufacturer's directions.  YUMMMY!!!! Rich and creamy and vanilla-eee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious! It's definitely the season for Ice cream. Lovely recipe!
Mary - I'm your newest follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...