Friday, April 8, 2011

Asian Noodles

These noodles were awesome and easy! Please forgive me, I can not remember which blog I got this recipe from, however I did switch it up a bit to make it our own. The kids even loved this dish! We were so hungry I forgot to take a picture of this pretty dish, rats! We will definitley have this again, it was quick and easy and it fixed our Chinese craving!
Asian Noodles
2T vegetable oil
1bag preshredded coleslaw mix
4T soy sauce
1/2C green onions, optional, but they are really good in this! and the kids didn't notice them!
8oz angel hair pasta, I didn't have any, so I used thin spaghetti
4ounces cooked chicken, optional
1can bean sprouts, drained
1can water chestnuts, drained, optional, we love the crunch of these in this dish!
Cook pasta and drain. In skillet, heat oil and add coleslaw, green onions, and can of bean sprouts and water chestnuts and cook until slaw is wilted, around 5-10minutes.  Add chicken, soy sauce and cooked pasta and stir well and heat through.  I added more soy sauce to my dish, everyone else liked the amount as is.

1 comment:

Tiffanee said...

Yum! Sounds easy and delicious. Bookmarking it to make soon. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...