Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baked Zucchini

This is a nice way to eat the abundant zucchini!
Baked Zucchini
Slice 2 medium zucchini 1/4inch thick. Place in a bowl or bag. Drizzle around 2T olive oil, or melted butter, into the bag. Place some minced garlic and 1tsp fresh oregano in the bag and mix all the ingredients well.  Pour out onto a cookie sheet and place in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper..I think garlic powder would be good too. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, or you could even use shredded cheese. Bake at 350 for 35-40minutes.  I think next time I will turn on the broiler for a couple minutes at the end to give them the extra crisp I like on the top.  The bottoms of the slices did get perfectly browned and yummy.



1 comment:

kellyc said...

I had your recipe for mexican casserole bookmarked and now it says that page doesn't exist. Didn't you post that recipe back in May? I was going to have it for dinner tonight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...