Monday, April 4, 2011

The Easiest Pumpkin Muffins Ever!

A few years ago I heard about this recipe for pumpkin muffins, it only requires two ingredients so I just had to try it and see for myself if they were any good. That would just be too good to be true for them to actually have taste and only have two ingredients....but, I was wrong, they are wonderful and so easy! And pumpkin is very healthy for you!  What is neat is you can use any flavor of cake mix to mix with the can of pumpkin, my favorites are chocolate and spice cake mix. When I use spice mix I even add in raisins and I always add in chocolate chips to any flavor cake mix! You do have to watch these muffins when they bake and see how your pan and oven respond to how long to bake them, I think with just the two ingredients it makes them prone to burn easier. I burned several batches when I first started making these a few years ago until I figured out the exact time. Be creative and try different cake flavors and add ins!
The Easiest Pumpkin Muffins Ever
One can pumpkin
one box cake mix
Do NOT use anything else, no oil, eggs, or water! Combine the two and stir, it will be very thick and strange! Fill muffin tins and bake 15-20minutes at 350

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...